The New Inn, Tholthorpe
The New Inn is a traditional village pub set within the North Yorkshire Country side, just a short drive from york. The New Inn offers everything you could want -
A warm welcome, a gorgeous building filed with character, top quality food and drink..........
Introducing "Eleanor" our new wood fired oven, we are now serving wood fired pizza to eat in or takeaway
We are Open
We were really excited to welcome everyone back on the 4th July
- In the last few months we have been busy making lots of changes to welcome
everyone safely back, we have created two outside seating areas with outdoor
heaters and have re decorated the bar area
- We will be providing numerous hand sanitiser stations inside and outside, safety
procedures are in place for the wellbeing of our customers and team
- As we all get use to “the new normal” please read the new house rules
- We have amended our seating to provide safe social distancing
- We now advise you to book a table for every visit, even if you are coming in for a
drink, we are required to take the NAME, EMAIL & PHONE NUMBER of every single
customer for the purpose of track and trace
- We have a “dining only” room the maximum table size will be 8 people
- Social distancing of a minimum of 1 metre will be required everywhere
- We have amended our opening times, please see our website
- There will be no dogs allowed except service dogs
This is only going to work if everyone co-operates, We all have to adhere to the new rules and minimise risk, be assured we will change things if and when the regulations
permit we are all in this together.
August Opening Times
We are amending our opening times for August to accommodate the ‘eat out to help out’ scheme. Check our August opening times here.